VISIONS/Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired is a nonprofit rehabilitation and social service organization whose purpose is to develop and implement programs to:
- Assist people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired to lead independent and active lives in their homes and communities
- Educate the public to understand the capabilities and needs of people who are blind or visually impaired so that they may be integrated into all aspects of community life.
VISIONS fulfills its purpose by providing:
- Individualized rehabilitation training at home or in the community
- Social services
- Employment training and job development
- Group and community education and activities