Friends of VISIONS who want to help promote the issues important to the organization and to assist in raising funds to support those activities lend their assistance by becoming members of VISIONS Advisory Boards. Advisory Boards are organized by borough, with each advisory board assuming responsibility for representing VISIONS at community events and soliciting contributors for annual fundraising events, and for helping us "open doors," to individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
Advisory Boards reach out through organizations, businesses and individual relationships to increase awareness about VISIONS and its free services for blind and visually impaired persons of all ages.
The Current chairs of the Advisory Boards are:
- Joe Corace, chair of VISIONS Brooklyn Advisory Board
- Rosemary De Luca, chair of VISIONS Bronx-Westchester Advisory Board
- Stephanie Belanich, chair of VISIONS Queens Advisory Board
- Marc Goldstein, chair of VISIONS Manhattan Advisory Board
- Kim Calvo, chair of VISIONS Staten Island Advisory Board
- Amy Gordon, Sr. Director of Fundraising Initiatives, firstname.lastname@example.org (Bronx-Westchester, Brooklyn, Manhattan)
- Doreen Dileonardo, Sr. Director of Fundraising in Queens, email@example.com
- Holly Bonner, Sr. Director of Fundraising in Staten Island, firstname.lastname@example.org