Teaching Manuals for Rehabilitation Teachers and Mobility Specialists
CIL Teaching Manuals are textbooks providing lesson plans for use by instructors of people who are blind or visually impaired. Used throughout the world, these texts are available for use in rehabilitation agencies, schools, and training programs.
ORIENTATION & MOBILITY TEXTBOOK: SECOND EDITION
Orientation and Mobility lesson plans for teachers of visually impaired persons. New material includes instructional considerations when working with elderly persons and people with multiple disabilities.
REHABILITATION TEACHING TEXTBOOK: SECOND EDITION
Provides rehabilitation teaching lesson plans for the instruction of persons who are blind or visually impaired.
SENSORY DEVELOPMENT TEXTBOOK: ORIGINAL EDITION
Sensory development lesson plans for the instruction of persons who are blind or visually impaired.
SELF-HELP AUDIOBOOKS FOR USE BY CONSUMERS
Our self-study tapes are designed for use by persons experiencing vision loss or who are without sight.Created by a group of prominent rehabilitation experts, these audio books were updated in the 90's. The audio books guide the listener through a series of exercises to teach new skills.
BASIC INDOOR MOBILITY $22.00
PERSONAL MANAGEMENT $22.00
SENSORY DEVELOPMENT $22.00
Phone: (888) CIL–8333
FAX: (212) 219–4078
500 Greenwich St., 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10013
- Purchase orders are accepted.
- We accept Checks, Money Orders, or Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Checks, bank drafts and money orders should be made payable to "VISIONS."
- Domestic orders are shipped by United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Shipping and Handling: Domestic orders are shipped by United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Invoice: Terms Net thirty (30) days.